Plant 100% Wild Agave Cirial
Source Valles Centrales, Oaxaca 6,000ft elevation
Age Hand harvested in wilderness at maturity , +/- 15 years
Cooking Underground volcanic pit, oak-roasted, +/- 100 hours
Miled Manual crushing, Tahona stone wheel
Water Natural mountain well
Yeast Naturally occurring, airborne
Distillation Copper pot still over natural wood fire
Silver Medal Winner World Spirits Competition 2021
- “Outstanding spirits that show refinement, finesse, and complexity; these winners are among the best examples of their categories.”
Dark and Sensual, Setting the Evening
- Slip slowly at room temperature. Kiss her gently.
- To open a new door, pair with a nibble of blue cheese.
- Excessive consumption is profane.
De ella bottle
- 3D sculptural face embossing on raw metal plate
- Natural oaxacan beeswax dyed using hand picked indigo flowers
- Crystal topper with agave engraving – sign of authenticity
- Always hand-numbered – small batch production only
5 in stock