Plant 100% AGAVE ESPADIN
Source CASA DE ELLA, OAXACA 5,501 FT ELEVATION
Age HAND HARVESTED AT MATURITY +/− 10 YEARS
Cooking UNDERGROUND VOLCANIC PIT, OAK-ROASTED, +/− 100 YEARS
Miled MANUAL CRUSHING, TAHONA STONE WHEEL
Water NATURAL MOUNTAIN WELL
Yeast NATURALLY OCCURRING, AIRBORNE
Distillation COPPER POT STILL OVER NATURAL WOOD FIRE
Double Gold Medal Winner World Spirits Competition 2022
- “Awarded to blind entries that receive a gold medal rating by all members of the judging panel; these are among the finest products in the world.”
Awakening and Alive, Daytime Pleasures
- Slip slowly at room temperature. Kiss her gently.
- To open a new door, pair with De ELLA Sal de Chapulin on a fresh slice of orange, grapefruit or cucumber.
- Excessive consumption is profane.
De ella bottle
- 3D sculptural face embossing on raw metal plate
- Natural oaxacan beeswax dyed using hand picked indigo flowers
- Crystal topper with agave engraving – sign of authenticity
- Always hand-numbered – small batch production only
3 in stock